I don’t usually have #cat pictures to post. But I do today.
In an effort to cut down on waste at the #holidays, we are using fabric, which we will gather up and reuse at birthdays, and future holidays. Sometimes I’m just wrapping a flat sheet of fabric. But one of my recipients is getting 3 Paul Garmirian #cigars. So I hand-made a custom cigar wrap from cloth.
I think this article from The Onion in 1997 anticipates the Amazon Echo Auto perfectly.
I plugged in my #iphone 1 that I bought on day 1 in June 2007. It runs iOS 3. The App Store STILL has apps for it. Can you believe that? Go find an Android phone from 2007 and see what love Google is willing to give it.
Marketing math. Making mac and cheese in 10 minutes:
1. Boil 6 cups of water (takes 0 minutes)
2. Cook pasta 9-11 minutes (takes 9 minutes, even if you boil for 11 minutes)
3. Drain pasta (0 seconds because you multitask)
4. Add butter and stir (30 seconds)
5. Add pasta back to pan and stir (30 seconds)
Amazing how this is in any way “in 10 minutes”
General purpose mastodon instance