If you are in the UK and have at least a a quarter of a brain, you need to sign this petition:
"Revoke Article 50 and remain in the EU."
It may seem like a waste of time, but it indicates to Westminster that the British public don't want what is happening.
Also, write to your MP and explain that you don't want this disaster.
I have solved the Irish Backstop problem!
* The UK is the member of the EU.
* England and Wales Leave.
* Scotland and N.Ireland Remain.
* Thus England and Wales must exit the UK.
* The border with Scotland? No GFA; much easier.
* Gibraltar, Falklands etc? Remain with the UK. Referendums can be held to see if they wish to exit with Wangland.
* All that remains the divorce bill and any on-going maintenance payments that may be needed.
* Everyone gets what they voted for, everyone happy.
Can the UK revoke Article 50? Here's an awesome blog from Jan 2018 that examines that question, the mechanisms and potential consequences.
@Gargron See, this is exactly why I stick with the server side of things. It's too scary out there.
As the Brexiteers try to distance themselves from the disaster they have wrought, one fearless Redditor holds them to account.
We must champion this brave soul who stands in the face of so much gammon.
Microsoft in code theft?
Remember, this is the "open source friendly" MS that might be buying GitHub.
@dick_turpin oh, you're back. I thought you were hanging out with your new pals on Steemit.
A depressing story from Glasgow, Scotland.
Remember folks, hot cars can kill.
After living in England for a few years, this is what Sunday night civilisation looks like.
Long on opinions, short on facts.
General purpose mastodon instance